Bose Smart Soundbar 900 Dolby Atmos with Alexa Built-In - Bluetooth connectivity - White
- 12.68 LBS
- Free Shipping
- Dolby Atmos
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay2
- Alexa & Google Assistant
- Voice4Video technology
- Bose Music app
- Remote control included
Bose Smart Soundbar 900 Dolby Atmos with Alexa Built-In, Bluetooth connectivity - White
Sound is powerful. That’s why the Bose Smart Soundbar 900 with Dolby Atmos brings the immersive experience of a movie theater into your home. Custom-engineered upfiring dipole speakers working with Bose technologies make the room seem filled with sound from every direction. Proprietary Bose TrueSpace spatial processing analyzes signals like stereo or 5.1 and then upmixes them, creating a 7-channel audio experience with height in the soundscape. In other words: Enveloping sound with convincing realism, all from a single wireless Bluetooth soundbar. Best of all? This Bluetooth soundbar speaker looks as good as it sounds — and does more than just enhance your next movie night. With Alexa and Google Assistant built into the wireless Bluetooth soundbar, you’re able to control your home entertainment, plan your day, and retrieve important information using voice commands alone. Working in tandem with Bose Voice4Video, your preferred assistant ensures your voice is the only remote control you’ll need — not just for the Dolby Atmos soundbar, but also your TV, cable, and more. Like to turn up the volume? That’s not a problem: Noise-rejecting microphones work together to listen in every direction for commands, so the voice control soundbar hears you even when your music is playing loudly. Does someone you know have a Bose smart speaker or Amazon Echo product? You can make and take their calls without touching your phone. Setting up the smart soundbar is easy with the Bose Music app — and you can group your Bose Smart Soundbar 900 with any other Bose smart speakers over Wi-Fi for more music in more rooms. Hear the same song everywhere or enjoy different content in each space.
Sound you can feel. Six transducers, custom upfiring dipole speakers, a center tweeter, and Bose PhaseGuide technologies ensure this soundbar delivers a movie theater feel. That includes things not encoded in Dolby Atmos: TrueSpace spatial processing analyzes and upmixes other signals for a similar audio experience.
Wireless streaming soundbar
You love your content. And it lives in a lot of places — but the Smart Soundbar 900 can find them. With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Spotify Connect, and more, all built in, if you can stream it on your device, you can hear it through your soundbar.
Say it, watch it. Exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology expands voice capabilities like no other smart soundbar has. In addition to working your Dolby Atmos soundbar, you’re able to control your TV, cable, and more with your voice. Turn on your TV and jump to your preferred station with one ask.
Voice control soundbar
Alexa and Google Assistant are built in to the soundbar to help you access your content, control your home entertainment, and more. The noise-rejecting mics listen everywhere for your commands, even when the music is up. Does someone you know have a Bose smart speaker or Amazon Echo product? You can make and take their calls without touching your phone.
This smart soundbar with Dolby Atmos brings the movie theater experience home.
Sound you’ll feel
Full-range transducers, custom-engineered speakers, and a center tweeter for sound you can feel.
Voice assistants are built in. Noise-rejecting mics listen in every direction for your commands.
Follow easy setup, find tips, group together compatible speakers, and more.
- Latest Bose soundbar — It’s the most immersive Bose voice control soundbar yet. Two custom-engineered upfiring dipole speakers work with Bose technologies to make it feel as if sound is coming from every direction — even overhead
- Dolby Atmos soundbar — This wireless Bluetooth soundbar lends an extra dimension of height to your sound. Proprietary Bose TrueSpace spatial processing analyzes and upmixes sounds for an enveloping listening experience in Dolby, stereo, and more
- Sleek design — From material quality to construction and finishes to controls, Bose obsessed over every detail to produce a Bluetooth soundbar speaker that looks as astonishing as it sounds
- Built-in voice assistants (Alexa and Google Assistant) — Noise-rejecting microphones work together to listen in every direction for your commands, even when the music’s playing loudly. For times when you want privacy, just disable the microphones with the mic-off button
- Voice control soundbar — Exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology expands your voice capabilities like no other smart soundbar can. In addition to controlling your Dolby Atmos soundbar, you can control your TV, cable and more with just your voice
- Wireless soundbar streaming, your way — With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Spotify Connect, you can wirelessly stream whatever you want, however you want
- Easy smart soundbar setup — The Bose Smart Soundbar 900 uses a single connection to any TV. Choose from the HDMI eARC connection or optical audio connection (both cables provided), connect the soundbar to a TV, hook it up to power, and turn it on
- Bose Music app — Download the Bose Music app to set up your Bluetooth soundbar speaker, set up Voice4Video, and browse your music in one place. It’s another simple way to control and group together compatible Bose products