DJI Inspire 2 EZEE Bundle
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
DJI Inspire 2 Pro Quadcopter
The Inspire 1 was a revelation. The first filmmaking drone in the world to integrate an HD video transmission system, 360r` rotating gimbal and a 4K camera, as well as the simplicity of app control. The launches of the Zenmuse X5 and X5R cameras further cemented the Inspire as a critical tool for filmmakers around the globe.
The Inspire 2 takes everything that was good about the Inspire 1 and improves it. An all-new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes and more. It goes from 0 to 50mph (80kph) in just 4 seconds and hits a maximum speed of 67mph (108kph) and has a max descent speed of 9m/s for unheard of speed and agility in an aircraft this size. A dual battery system prolongs the flight time to a maximum of 27 minutes (with an X4S), while self-heating technology allows it to fly even in low temperatures. FlightAutonomy has been revised and developed specifically for the Inspire 2, providing two directions of obstacle avoidance and sensor redundancy. Increased intelligence adds multiple intelligent flight modes, including Spotlight Pro, giving even single pilots the ability to create complex, dramatic shots. An upgraded video transmission system is now capable of dual signal frequency and dual channel, streaming video from an onboard FPV camera and the main camera simultaneously, for better pilot and camera operator collaboration.
- Structure: Magnesium aluminum composite shell and transforming design, carbon fiber arms.
- Configuration: Vision sensing, 2-axis FPV camara, range of supported cameras.
- Propulsion: 67mph (108kph) max speed, 2kg thrust per rotor, 15in props, maximum 27min flight time (with X4S).
- Battery: Dual battery, self-heating, battery redundancy, 98Wh
- Image Processing and storage: 5.2K@4.2Gbps RAQ video recording, CineCore 2.0, integrated DJI CINESSD.
- FileSystem: FAT32/exFAT universal file system.
- Video Format: CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes 5.2k video support, H 265 and H 264 video codec support, 4K video at 100 Mbps. Recorded video can be stored simultaneously on the DJI CINESSD and Micro-SD card.
- Lightbridge technology: Signal frequency switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz. Lightbridge technology.
- Controllable range: 4.3mi (7km) Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
- Master-slave mode: Multiple slave controllers supported.
- Ports: Extension port, HDMI port, USB port.
The Inspire 2 creative workflow has been completely optimized and is now capable of recording video in CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes, and other common formats for post-production in filmmaking. Also supported are FAT32/exFAT* file systems, which allow fast copying of files direct from the CINESSD without additional software.
Sense and Avoid
Forward and downward vision systems enable the Inspire 2 to detect obstacles up to 30 meters ahead, allowing for protected flight at up to 34mph (54kph) at a controllable attitude angle of 25r` . Upward facing infrared sensors scan obstacles 16ft (5m) above, adding protection when flying in enclosed spaces. Obstacle sensing systems are active during normal flight, RTH and all Intelligent Flight Modes.These sensors are core components of the DJI FlightAutonomy system, which brings the below intelligent features to the Inspire 2
Spotlight Pro is a powerful tracking mode that allows even single pilots to capture complex, dramatic images. It uses advanced visual tracking algorithms to lock onto a subject during flight, regardless of the direction that the Inspire 2 flies, creating shots that would once have required a dedicated camera operator. If the gimbal comes close to reaching its rotation limits, the Inspire 2 itself will rotate in the same direction without affecting flight control or the shot being captured to free up gimbal movement.
It has two shooting modes, Quick Mode and Composition Mode. In Quick Mode, select an object to begin tracking. In Composition Mode, select the subject and the tracking position. When the subject enters the preset tracking position, press the shortcut to begin tracking. The gimbal can be moved during shooting for composition adjustments. Spotlight Pro is available in all Intelligent Flight Modes including ActiveTrack, TapFly, Waypoint and Point of Interest.
Intelligent Flight Modes
In addition to Spotlight Pro, a range of other intelligent flight and shooting modes are available. Obstacle avoidance is optimized when using Point of Interest* and Waypoint* modes, making complex shots simple and repeatable.
Also available are QuickSpin, TapFly and ActiveTrack, to simplify challenging shots.
- TapFly: The 2-axis onboard FPV camera separates the flight view from the main camera view, effectively giving the Inspire 2 a dedicated TapFly camera. Tap a point onscreen in the FPV view to set a flight route and the Inspire 2 will automatically fly along that route, leaving the pilot to focus on gimbal movement.
- ActiveTrack: The ActiveTrack Mode allows the Inspire 2 to recognize a range of objects, from people to bikes to cars to boats. Tracking profiles that can be adjusted based on the subject being tracked means greater tracking precision.
Smart Return to Home
Forward and downward vision systems allow the Inspire 2 to create a real-time map of its flight route as it flies. If the video transmission system signal is lost and Smart Return Home is enabled, it is able to fly home along its original route, and change to a straight line when it regains a signal. As it returns, it will use the primary camera to identify obstacles as far as 200m in front, allowing it to plan a safe route home. It is also able to reconnect more quickly after losing connection.
Video Transmission System
The latest update to DJI Lightbridge technology has an effective transmission distance of up to 4.3mi (7km)* and is capable of delivering both 1080p/720p video as well as the FPV view to pilot and camera operator. Users can also switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz** control frequencies to cut through noise for greater signal stability.