DJI Inspire 2 EZEE Bundle
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
DJI Inspire 2 Pro Quadcopter
The Inspire 1 was a revelation. The first filmmaking drone in the world to integrate an HD video transmission system, 360r` rotating gimbal and a 4K camera, as well as the simplicity of app control. The launches of the Zenmuse X5 and X5R cameras further cemented the Inspire as a critical tool for filmmakers around the globe.
The Inspire 2 takes everything that was good about the Inspire 1 and improves it. An all-new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes and more. It goes from 0 to 50mph (80kph) in just 4 seconds and hits a maximum speed of 67mph (108kph) and has a max descent speed of 9m/s for unheard of speed and agility in an aircraft this size. A dual battery system prolongs the flight time to a maximum of 27 minutes (with an X4S), while self-heating technology allows it to fly even in low temperatures. FlightAutonomy has been revised and developed specifically for the Inspire 2, providing two directions of obstacle avoidance and sensor redundancy. Increased intelligence adds multiple intelligent flight modes, including Spotlight Pro, giving even single pilots the ability to create complex, dramatic shots. An upgraded video transmission system is now capable of dual signal frequency and dual channel, streaming video from an onboard FPV camera and the main camera simultaneously, for better pilot and camera operator collaboration.
- Structure: Magnesium aluminum composite shell and transforming design, carbon fiber arms.
- Configuration: Vision sensing, 2-axis FPV camara, range of supported cameras.
- Propulsion: 67mph (108kph) max speed, 2kg thrust per rotor, 15in props, maximum 27min flight time (with X4S).
- Battery: Dual battery, self-heating, battery redundancy, 98Wh
- Image Processing and storage: 5.2K@4.2Gbps RAQ video recording, CineCore 2.0, integrated DJI CINESSD.
- FileSystem: FAT32/exFAT universal file system.
- Video Format: CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes 5.2k video support, H 265 and H 264 video codec support, 4K video at 100 Mbps. Recorded video can be stored simultaneously on the DJI CINESSD and Micro-SD card.
- Lightbridge technology: Signal frequency switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz. Lightbridge technology.
- Controllable range: 4.3mi (7km) Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
- Master-slave mode: Multiple slave controllers supported.
- Ports: Extension port, HDMI port, USB port.
The Inspire 2 creative workflow has been completely optimized and is now capable of recording video in CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes, and other common formats for post-production in filmmaking. Also supported are FAT32/exFAT* file systems, which allow fast copying of files direct from the CINESSD without additional software.
Sense and Avoid
Forward and downward vision systems enable the Inspire 2 to detect obstacles up to 30 meters ahead, allowing for protected flight at up to 34mph (54kph) at a controllable attitude angle of 25r` . Upward facing infrared sensors scan obstacles 16ft (5m) above, adding protection when flying in enclosed spaces. Obstacle sensing systems are active during normal flight, RTH and all Intelligent Flight Modes.These sensors are core components of the DJI FlightAutonomy system, which brings the below intelligent features to the Inspire 2
Spotlight Pro is a powerful tracking mode that allows even single pilots to capture complex, dramatic images. It uses advanced visual tracking algorithms to lock onto a subject during flight, regardless