Garmin dezlCam OTR710 - Large - Easy-to-Read 7'' GPS Truck Navigator with Built-in Dash Cam
- 1.18 LBS
- Free Shipping
- Bright 7” touchscreen display
- Built-in dash cam
- Records 1080p HD video
- Custom truck routing
- Wireless updates
Garmin dezlCam OTR710 - Large - Easy-to-Read 7" GPS Truck Navigator with Built-in Dash Cam
This 7” navigator features a built-in dash cam1 to protect your driving reputation, custom routing2 based on the size and weight of your rig and leading-edge arrival planning.
Built-in dash cam
The integrated camera continually records 1080p HD video with a 140-degree field of view and automatically saves video of incidents. GPS data shows when and where events occurred, and the pre-installed memory card means this navigator is ready to use.
Saved videos are automatically stored securely in the online Vault and can be accessed using the Garmin dēzl™ app on your compatible smartphone. An active connection with Wi-Fi® technology lets you share video clips with others by sending a link and passcode.
Forward collision warnings
To help increase driver awareness, forward collision warnings notify you if you’re driving too closely to the vehicle ahead. Certain conditions may impair the warning function.
Lane departure warnings
Receive alerts if you drift off the road or into oncoming traffic. Certain conditions may impair the warning function.
Your saved dash cam video clips are stored in the secure online Vault for 24 hours from the time of upload. Garmin also offers extended storage plans via paid subscription.
A bright 7” touchscreen display provides a crisp high-resolution image.
Custom truck routing
Just enter your truck profile (customizable by height, weight, length, width and hazardous materials) to find truck-preferred routes1 best suited for your rig and load.
Expert arrival planning
BirdsEye Satellite Imagery makes arrival planning run smoothly with aerial views of loading docks, truck entrances and security gates.
Customize your arrival
View your destination, then add and save custom arrival points such as preferred security gates, loading docks and truck parking entrances.
See popular routes used by other truckers for better situational awareness — even in unfamiliar territory.
Easily view your complete route, and determine the best places for fuel stops, comfort breaks and overnight stays. Also get a preview of incoming weather conditions without leaving your active map screen.
Truck plaza loyalty programs
Pair this navigator with the dēzl™ app on your compatible smartphone to view your travel plaza loyalty points at participating providers, including Love’s Travel Stops and Pilot Travel Centers LLC® across the U.S.
Built-in prepass® notifications
Save time and improve efficiency with on-screen notifications of upcoming weigh stations and bypass decisions. This feature requires an active PrePass Account and use of the dēzl app.
Need to park your rig? See truck-specific parking at truck stops and rest stops along your route.
Pick the right stop
Locate preferred truck stops with the preloaded directory of Truck & Trailer Services. It lets you filter listings by brand or amenity, such as “Love’s” or “Showers.”
To encourage safer driving and increase situational awareness, driver alerts warn you of upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings and more.
Easy break planning
Receive timely notifications that help make the most of each stop.
Garmin voice assist
Need directions? Just say the word. Garmin voice assist responds to your spoken request, so your hands can stay on the wheel, and your eyes can stay focused on the road.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity makes it easy to keep your maps and software up to date without using a computer. On-screen cues show when new updates are available.
Traffic, weather and fuel prices
Download the dēzl app to access live traffic, weather and real-time fuel prices. Plus, access photoLive traffic cameras where available.
Built-in BLUETOOTH® wireless technology lets you sync your compatible smartphone with your dēzl navigator to make calls without taking your hands off the wheel.
When paired with the dēzl app, you’ll be able to see text messages and other notifications displayed on the navigator’s screen.
This dēzl navigator works with the Garmin eLog™ compliant ELD (sold separately) for subscription-free Hours of Service recording.
View Tripadvisor® traveler ratings for hotels, restaurants and attractions along your route or near your destination. Preloaded Foursquare® content makes it easy to find millions of new and popular places.
Drive confidently with map updates and detailed street maps of North America. Coverage includes the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas.
Add a backup camera
See what’s behind your truck with a BC™ 50 wireless backup camera (sold separately). A magnetic mount is also sold separately.
- 7” touchscreen truck navigator offers a bright, crisp high-resolution display
- Built-in dash cam (Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of the camera function of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use the camera function of this device) records HD video and automatically saves videos of incidents
- Saved dash cam (Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of the camera function of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use the camera function of this device) videos are stored securely in the online Vault and can be accessed by using the dēzl app on your compatible smartphone
- Get custom truck routing (Not available in all areas. Entering your truck’s profile characteristics does not guarantee your truck’s characteristics will be accounted for in all route suggestions. Always defer to all posted road signs and road conditions) based on the size and weight of your truck, and see alerts for upcoming bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more
- Leading-edge arrival planning with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery provides high-resolution aerial views of loading docks, truck entrances and security gates
- The route planner feature helps drivers review their complete routes and determine the best places for fuel stops, comfort breaks and overnight stays
- Truck & Trailer Services directory allows drivers to filter truck stops by brand or amenity, such as “Love’s” or “Showers”
- PrePass notifications help drivers save time and improve efficiency with on-screen weigh station and bypass notifications; requires active PrePass account and use of the dēzl app on your compatible smartphone with BLUETOOTH wireless technology
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings encourage safer driving (Certain conditions may impair the warning function)
- Integrated map updates of North America (With coverage of the U.S., Mexico, Canada, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas) keep you on the right roads