Garmin Edge 830 Sensor Bundle, Performance Touchscreen GPS Cycling/Bike Computer with Mapping, Dynamic Performance Monitoring and Popularity Routing, Includes Speed and Cadence Sensor and HR Monitor
- 0.07 LBS
- Free Shipping
- Dynamic performance monitoring
- Cycling safety features
- Garmin Cycle Map w/popularity routing
- Customize w/free apps
- Up to 20 hs batt life w/GPS
- Works w/Garmin Charge power pack
Garmin Edge 830 Mountain Bike Bundle, Performance Touchscreen GPS Cycling/Bike Computer with Mapping, Dynamic Performance Monitoring and Popularity Routing, Includes Speed Sensor & Mountain Bike Mount
Who cares that the Edge 830 touchscreen cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you’re a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, gravel grinder, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, dirt ball or somewhere in between, Edge 830 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
Take Your Training to the Next Level
Edge 830 goes beyond data collection — providing dynamic performance insights that can help you beat your best. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation (when paired with compatible sensors). Get in-ride notifications when it’s time to hydrate or eat. See if your most recent training was balanced in terms of endurance, threshold and high-intensity efforts. When paired with compatible Garmin sensors, Edge 830 even calculates power curve, a new power tracking metric that compares your ride effort to your previous weeks and months. No matter where you train, you can sync structured workouts from TrainingPeaks and our online fitness community, Garmin Connect, right to your Edge. You can also view your upcoming training for the week and launch into the relevant workout seamlessly when required.
Ride with Confidence
Whether you’re training with riding buddies or commuting to work, your Edge 830 device takes safety seriously. It allows for group messaging and tracking, so you can stay in touch when you get separated from the pack (when paired with a compatible smartphone. See safety and tracking features requirements and limitations). It also has incident detection, which automatically sends your location to emergency contacts if it detects an incident. For even more awareness, pair Edge 830 with our Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen. And the new PIN-protected bike alarm will notify you on your smartphone if your bike is moved while you’re inside getting water or making a pit stop.
Navigate Every Turn
Edge 830 is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map, including turn-by-turn directions and navigation alerts that notify you of upcoming turns. Use the bright, responsive touchscreen to create new rides and courses right on the Edge device. To help you ride like a local, popularity routing chooses from the roads and trails most traveled by fellow cyclists. And Edge 830 is smart enough to guide you back to the route — or back to start — if you deviate from it or decide to head home early. And with route calculation speeds 2 times faster than previous models, you’ll spend more time riding, not waiting around.
Tame the Trails
When you need a change of scenery, Edge 830 is your go-to guide for mountain biking. Start by downloading the free Trailforks app from our Connect IQ Store and then unlocking the Trailforks data on your Edge. Featuring trails from more than 80 countries, Trailforks includes the best, most up-to-date information, including trail conditions, heatmaps and more. And when you stop mid-ride, the new Forksight mode automatically displays upcoming forks in the trail, and gives you context by showing where you are within a trail network. During the ride, Edge 830 tracks the epic details with new mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and hang time. Other mountain biking features include Grit, which rates the difficulty of a ride using GPS, elevation and accelerometer data, and Flow, which measures how smoothly you descend a trail so you have a score to beat next time.
Climb Like a Pro
Climbing can become your secret weapon with Edge 830 and the new ClimbPro feature. It automatically shows the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course. This shows you how much you have left to suffer, helping you gauge your effort over the remainder of your ride.
Shimano Steps eBike System (Pair a compatible Edge cycling computer with a supported)
Shimano Steps eBike system, and receive a dedicated eBike status screen, data fields and support for system status and warning messages. In addition to Edge metrics — such as time, distance and speed — you can also view your assist level, gear position, battery life and remaining range during a ride.
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping and touchscreen
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors
- Cycling safety features include bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, compatibility with Variant rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when paired with your compatible smartphone)
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing - helps you ride like a local - plus on-device route creation and off-course recalculation; mountain biking model has integrated Trail forks data
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store. Sensor compatibility - ANT+, BLE
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance, hang time, and Grit, a measure of the ride?s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; works with Garmin Charge power pack for up to 40 hours of additional battery life