Garmin Venu® Sq 2 Cream Gold Aluminum Bezel with White Case and Silicone Band - 010-02701-01
- 0.33 LBS
- Clear AMOLED display
- Up to 11-day battery
- Comprehensive health tracking
- 25+ built-in sports apps
Garmin Venu® Sq 2 – Cream Gold Aluminum Bezel with White Case and Silicone Band - 010-02701-01
Let’s find a new way to move with the Venu® Sq 2 smartwatch. Featuring a bright AMOLED display, this GPS smartwatch combines daily style with health monitoring and fitness features that inspire you to connect mind and body. With up to 11 days of battery life, you won’t have to take off your watch every night to charge it — which means a more complete 24/7 picture of your health. Get heart rate, sleep score, stress tracking, Body Battery™ energy levels and so much more (This device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics). With 25 preloaded sports apps for indoor or outdoor activities, you can try something new, including running, cardio, strength, HIIT and more. Never miss a call or text with smart notifications delivered to your wrist when paired to your Apple® or Android™ smartphone. Get detailed health and fitness data plus workouts in the free Garmin Connect™ smartphone app
Wrist-based Heart Rate
The Watch Samples Your Heart Rate1 Multiple Times Per Second and Will Alert You if It Stays Too High or Too Low While You’re at Rest. It Also Helps Gauge How Hard You Work During Activities, Even While Swimming.
Body Battery™ Energy Monitoring
See Your Body’s Energy Levels Throughout the Day So You’ll Know When Your Body is Charged Up and Ready for Activity or Drained and Needing to Recharge With Restful Sleep.
Sleep Monitoring and Sleep Score
Understand How Your Body is Recovering With Our Improved Sleep Monitoring Feature. After Waking Up, You’ll Receive a Sleep Score as Well as Breakdown of Your Sleep Stages, Pulse Ox2 and Respiration Alongside Detailed Insights for Improved Sleep Quality1.
- See everything clearly with large, easy-to-read text on the bright AMOLED display that includes an always-on mode, perfect for quick glances
- With up to 11 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, you won’t have to take your watch off every night to charge — which means a more complete 24/7 picture of your health
- Health is important to you, so monitor everything from your Body Battery energy levels, sleep score, respiration, hydration and stress to women’s health, heart rate and more (This device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics)
- Find new ways to keep your body moving with more than 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, HIIT, swimming, golf and many more
- Never miss a call, text or social media alert from your paired Apple or Android smartphone with smart notifications delivered right to your wrist
- Use free preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength, HIIT and even Pilates; create your own in the Garmin Connect smartphone app, or try Garmin Coach free adaptive training plans to help you prepare for your next running challenge
- With a supported bank, leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay contactless payments let you pay for purchases on the go
- Head out with peace of mind with safety and tracking features, including incident detection (during select activities) and Assistance, both of which send messages with your live location to emergency contacts (Requires setup and your smartphone to be in an area with network coverage where data connectivity is available)
- Personalize with watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ Store, and review your health and fitness data in detail with the free Garmin Connect smartphone app
Find Out if You’re Having a Calm, Balanced or Stressful Day With Continuous Tracking. Relax Reminders Will Even Prompt You to Do a Short Breathing Activity When the Watch Detects Stress.
Health Snapshot™ Feature
Log a 2-minute Session to Record Key Stats, Including Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, Pulse Ox, Respiration and Stress. Then Generate a Report With Those Stats to Share via the Garmin Connect™ App on Your Compatible Smartphone.
Women’s Health Tracking
Use the Garmin Connect Smart-device App to Track Your Menstrual Cycle or Pregnancy. Log Symptoms, Get Exercise and Nutrition Education, and More. Even See and Log Details on Your Wrist With the Women’s Health Tracking App.
Pulse Ox Sensor
The Pulse Ox Sensor2 Gauges Your Blood Oxygen Saturation During the Day and as You Sleep to Show How Well Your Body is Absorbing Oxygen.
This Feature Uses Chronological Age, Your Weekly Vigorous Activity, Resting Heart Rate and Bmi or Body Fat Percentage3 to Estimate if Your Body is Younger or Older Than You Are. And You Can Get Tips to Lower Your Fitness Age.
When You Want to Relax or Focus, You Can Start a Breathwork Activity, and This Watch Will Track Your Stress and Respiration to Help You Get a Better Understanding of How You’re Breathing.
Log Your Daily Fluid Intake as a Reminder to Stay Hydrated. You Can Even Have an Auto Goal for Hydration That Adjusts Based on How Much Sweat You Lose During Activities.
See How You’re Breathing Throughout the Day, During Sleep and During Breathwork and Yoga Activities.
Built-in Sports Apps
Track All the Ways You Move With More Than 25 Preloaded Gps and Indoor Sports Apps — Including Walking, Running, Cycling, Pool Swimming, Golf, Hiit, Tennis and More.
Let Your Watch Do the Planning. With Preloaded Cardio, Strength, Yoga, Hiit and Pilates Workouts, All You Have to Do is Exercise. Use the Garmin Connect App to Download More Workouts for Free.
Choose From More Than 1,600 Exercises to Build Your Own Workouts in the Garmin Connect App on Your Compatible Smartphone. Then Download Them to the Watch.
Use This Activity Profile With Different Timers to Track Your HIIT Workouts, Including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and Custom. Set the Number of Rounds, Work/Rest Intervals and More.
Get a Personal Running Coach on Your Wrist, for Free, to Help You Train for Your Next 5k, 10k or Half-marathon.
While You Get Out and About, Venu Sq 2 Tracks Steps, Intensity Minutes, Calories Burned and More. You Can Even Sync This Data Across Multiple Garmin Smartwatches by Using the Garmin Connect App.
Track Your Moderate and Vigorous Activity Minutes, and See When During the Day You Earned Them and During What Activity. You Can Even Add Them as a Data Field on Your Watch to View During Timed Activities.
Receive Emails, Texts and Alerts Right on Your Watch When Paired With Your Apple or Android Smartphone. You Can Even Respond to Texts if You Have an Android Phone.
Safety and Tracking Features
If You’re Ever in Need of Assistance, Easily Share a Message With Your Live Location With Preselected Contacts When Your Watch and Compatible Smartphone Are Paired4.
Garmin Pay™ Contactless Payments
Breeze Through Checkout Lines and Select Transit Systems With Garmin Pay Contactless Payment Solution Through Participating Providers.
Connect IQ™ Store
Download Select Apps, Watch Faces and More From the Connect IQ Store on Your Watch, or Find More Options in the Smartphone App. It’s Easy and — Even Better — It’s Free.
If You’re Spending a Day in the Water, on the Water or Relaxing Nearby, Your Watch is Good to Join.
Garmin Connect App
See Your Health and Fitness Information, Connect and Compete With Friends, Sign Up for Challenges to Earn Badges and More — All in One Free, Zero-subscription App.
Customers Also Viewed
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on all orders within the Continental US. All orders placed by 12:00 pm Pacific Time will ship the same day. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day, unless additional information is required.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. You can return any eligible item within 90 days of receiving your shipment for a full refund.
If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in its original condition and comes with its original packaging and accessories.
For more information: click here