iRobot Braava 380t Mopping Robot
- 8.70 LBS
- Free Shipping
- iAdapt 2.0 with Navigation
- Mops & Sweeps
- Compatible with our reusable microfiber cloths
- Sweeps for up to 210 min
- Mops for up to 150 min
- Reusable Pro-Clean cloth
iRobot Braava 380t Mopping Robot
Maintain gleaming hard floors, every day, with help from the Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot. Smart navigation works like an indoor GPS to help Braava keep track of where it's been and where it needs to go. Choose from dry sweep or damp mop modes for a beautiful clean that suits your unique needs and home. Braava works great on all hard-surface floors, and at just 3.1" tall, is specifically designed to fit under most furniture, beds and kickboards. Easy, effortless and whisper quiet - Braava will clean your floors for you without disrupting your daily activities or sleep.
Cleans all hard floor types
The Braava 380t robot mop is designed to mop and sweep all hard floor surfaces, including hardwood, tile, and stone.Always follow manufacturer or installer instructions when cleaning your floors.
Simple to use
Simply attach a cloth, press the button for your desired mode and Braava gets to work. Then, when Braava is done cleaning, it returns to where it started and powers down - so you always know where to find it.
Your cloth, your choice
The Braava 380t robot mop is compatible with our reusable microfiber cloths or disposable cleaning cloths such as Swiffer pads. There is 1 Reusable Microfiber Dry Sweeping Cloth & 1 Reusable Microfiber Damp Sweeping Cloth included with your purchase.Swiffer is a registered trademark of Procter & Gamble.
Tackles everyday dirt and grime
In Mop mode, triple-pass mopping action and damp cleaning cloths clean everyday dirt and grime, using water or an approved mild cleaning solution.
In Sweep mode, Braava sweeps in straight lines back and forth to efficiently pick up dust, dirt, and hair.
Navigates multiple rooms and large spaces
iAdapt 2.0 with Navigation Cube helps Braava keep track of where it’s been and where it needs to go.
The included Turbo Charge Cradle charges Braava 380t in as fast as two hours, providing convenient storage space and ensuring Braava 380t ready to clean at all times. Simply place Braava 380t on the cradle to charge.
Two Cleaning Modes
- In dry sweep mode, Braava moves in straight lines back and forth to pick up dust, dirt and hair.
- In damp mop mode, Braava uses a special back-and-forth action to pull deeper dirt and grime off your floors.
- Capacity volume: 0.25 gallon; Advanced Robot Mop with Pro clean system enables triple pass mopping action for everyday dirt and grime
- Designed to mop and sweep hardwood, tile, and stone; Just attach a cleaning pad and press Mop or Sweep
- Cleans multiple rooms and large spaces; Navigates around objects and under furniture
- IAdapt 2.0 Navigation helps Braava keep track of where it's been and where it needs to go
- Maximized edge design gets into corners and along edges; Cleans under furniture and in other hard to reach places
- Fast and convenient with the Turbo Charge Cradle
- Works with variety of cleaning cloths; Compatible with iRobot reusable microfiber cloths or other disposable cleaning cloths
- Northstar cube technology provides expandable cleaning range with additional cubes
In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
- 1 NA Adapter
- 1 2000 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- 1 NorthStar Navigation Cube, Channel 4 (requires 2 C batteries, included)
- 1 Microfiber Mopping Cloth, 1 Microfiber Damp Mopping Cloth
- 1 Multi-Purpose Cleaning Pad
- 1 Pro-Clean Reservoir Pad
- 1 Turbo Charge Cradle
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 4.5 x 13 inches
- Package Weight: 8.7 pounds
- Robot Dimensions: 3 x 8.5 inches
- Robot Weight: 4 pounds
Why Authorized Resellers and Authentic Accessories?
When you purchase an iRobot product, you are making an investment in your home. Purchasing Authentic iRobot products from Authorized Resellers is the only way to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment. Products purchased from an Unauthorized Reseller will not be covered or serviced by iRobot. For additional details, please view the PDF links in the technical specifications section.