iRobot Roomba 960 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
iRobot Roomba 960 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum
The Roomba 960 seamlessly navigates an entire level of your home, keeping track of its location and recharging as needed until the job is done. With the iRobot HOME App you can clean and schedule on the go.
- Cleans an entire level of your home: iAdaptr 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba 960 to seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
- Automatically recharges and resumes until the job is done: Roomba 960 runs continuously for up to 75 mins*, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job
- Seamless and efficient navigation for multiple rooms: Uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and a full suite of sensors to adapt to real world clutter and furniture for thorough coverage.
- Detects dirt that could go missing: Uses optical and acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt, dust, and pet hair, and then performs focused cleaning where it's needed most.
- Cleans under sofa and chairs: Low-profile design allows Roomba to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
- Wont fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop offs.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently 0C anytime, anywhere.
- App-based Support: Access to tips, tricks, and support in the palm of your hand.
- Customized Cleaning and Status Monitoring: Use the iRobot HOME App to select custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Handles hair with ease: Brushless extractors prevent the tangles and jams of hair and other debris, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week, meaning your home can stay clean every day.
- Lets you know when the bin is full: Roomba has an indicator to let you know when the bin is getting full and needs to be emptied. You can also view the bin level and status through the iRobot HOME App.
- Cleans all floor types: Roomba automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Roomba is always ready to clean because it automatically returns to its Home Base between cleaning to recharge.
- Up to 50% more cleaning performance: The AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System uses debris extractors and the Gen 2 motor for improved cleaning performance and lower maintenance.*
- Revolutionary cleaning technology: Dual counter-rotating extractors incorporate a durable rubber tread design that grabs dirt from any floor type while reducing hair tangles and brush maintenance.
- Up to 5x the air power*: with the Gen 2 motor.
- Sweeps wall edges and corners: The spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
- Captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles: Traps particles as small as 10 microns with the AeroForce High-Efficiency Filter.
- Package Dimensions: 52.1 cm x 41.9 cm x 13.3 cm
- Package Weight: 13.1 lbs
- Robot Dimensions: 35.0 cm x 9.1 cm
- Robot Weight: 8.5 lbs
What's in the box
- iRobot Roombar 960
- Home Base4R Charging Station
- Line Cord
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wallr Barrier
- (2 AA Batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- Extra Side Brush
*Compared to Roomba 600 and 700 series AeroVac4R systems 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery. The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation. Robot products purchased in North America are intended for use in North America only. Both the 30-day,money-back guarantee and the limited warranty are void if products are used outside North America.