Shure MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android
Shure MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android (Silver)
With both iOS and USB connectivity, the versatile MVi Digital Audio Interface offers content creators professional-quality audio recording in the studio and on the go. Plug it in and get to work right away, take advantage of five onboard DSP recording presets to quickly dial in the right sound for your project, or dive even deeper with the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ iOS app for enhanced recording, editing, and sharing. A combination microphone/instrument input and zero-latency headphone connector housed in rugged, all-metal construction delivers great-sounding recordings, time after time.
- iOS and USB audio interface – just add your own mic or instrument
- Front panel touch control for DSP presets, headphone volume, and more
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- Record, edit, and share recordings from the free ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App for iOS
- Compatible with all common iOS audio and video apps
- All-metal, compact construction withstands demanding conditions
- Exceptional tone and clarity
- Phantom power
- Lightning connector and USB cables included
- Compatible with iOS, Android**, Mac and PC
* Made for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
** MOTIV™ Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and USB On-The-Go (OTG) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. USB On-The-Go (OTG) Cable not included.
iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini, and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.
More info and product specifications available clicking here