TP-Link KC120 Kasa Cam 1080p Network Camera 1080p Works with Alexa (Echo Show/Fire TV) and Google Assistant (Chromecast)
Monitor your home with the KC120 Kasa Cam 1080p Network Camera from TP-Link. The Kasa Cam has a 1/2.7" CMOS image sensor to capture 1920 x 1080 resolution video at up to 30 fps. It's equipped with a night vision range of up to 25'. Its fixed 3.21mm lens has a 130° field of view to ensure coverage over a wide area.
Thanks to integrated motion and audio detection, the Kasa Cam records a clip every time it senses motion or detects sound. The built-in microphone and speaker provide two-way audio, enabling you to communicate with individuals on the other end via its free smartphone app. This device is compatible with Alexa. It supports both 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: After registering your Kasa Cam, a 30-day free trial of Kasa Care to access a month of your video history is included. A subscription plan is required to view and download more than 2 days of video history after the free trial. Visit the manufacturer's site for pricing on their subscription plans.
- Free Cloud Storage – Access up to 2-days of wide-angle, crystal-clear video at no charge. Watch live or recorded video, download, and share with anyone. Upgrade options available with Kasa Care subscription
- Activity Zones – Control what alerts you receive by creating up to 4 custom activity zones, at no charge, around areas that are important to you. Set zones for areas that matter most like your front door, back door, garage, or living room
- Instant Notifications – With motion and sound detection, the Kasa Smart app alerts you of activity that matters and sends notifications straight to your smartphone
- Crystal Clear Video – Sharp and clear, wide-angle 1080p video makes sure you never miss a thing. Manually zoom in to get a closer look to what's going on. Even at night, the camera will detect activity 30 ft. away with Night Vision
- Note: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Kasa Cam is currently designed for installation and use within the U.S. Region