iRobot Roomba s9+ (9550) Wi-Fi? Connected Robot Vacuum with Clean Base? Automatic Dirt Disposal
- 24.00 LBS
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
- Free Shipping
- Cleans up after itself
- Super 3- stage cleaning system
- PerfectEdge Technology
- Specially designed Corner Brush
- Advanced vSLAM️ navigation
- Imprint™ Smart Mapping
- 30% wider* brushes
iRobot® Roomba® s9+ (9550) Wi-Fi® Connected Robot Vacuum with Clean Base™ Automatic Dirt Disposal
The World's Best Robot Vacuum. The Roomba s9+ robot vacuum - for corners, edges, and the details in between. The s9+ has a suite of groundbreaking technology designed to clean deep into corners and along edges, map your home, and empy on its own. It's iRobot's smartest, most powerful vacuum yet.
Cleans up after itself
Empties on its own- you don't have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time. Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal hold 30 bins of dirt, dust and hair. Anti-Allergen Technology - System captures and traps 99% of pollen and mold allergens.
Our deepest clean yet*
Superior 3-stage cleaning system. Delivers up to 40x the suction* for our deepest clean yet. Automatically increases suction to clean deep into carpets. *Compared to Roomba® 600 Series
Advanced technology, advanced cleaning
PerfectEdge® Technology with advanced sensors, and a specially designed Corner Brush optimizes cleaning deep in corners and along edges.
Guided by serious smarts
Using advanced vSLAM® navigation technology, the robot gathers over 230,400 data points each second to create an accurate map and clean an entire level of your home.
Learns, maps, and adapts to your home
ImprintTM Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapts to your home, allowing you to control which rooms are cleaned and when. Advanced sensors constantly scan ahead at a rate of 25 times per second to detect and avoid obstacles in the cleaning path.
- The World's Best Robot Vacuum: Empties on its own, Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal holds dirt, dust and hair; Anti Allergen System with AllergenLock Bags captures and traps 99 percent of pollen and mold allergens
- Superior 3 stage cleaning system; Delivers upto 40x the suction for our deepest clean yet; Automatically increases suction to clean deep into carpets (Compared to Roomba 600 Series)
- PerfectEdge Technology with advanced sensors, and a specially designed Corner Brush optimizes cleaning deep into corners and along edges
- Intelligently maps and remembers multiple floor plans to clean your entire home; Using advanced vSlam navigation technology, the robot gathers over 230,400 data points each second to optimize coverage; Enhanced sensors constantly scan ahead at a rate of 25 times per second to detect obstacles in the cleaning path
- Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapt to your home, allowing you to choose which rooms are cleaned and when; Keep out zones offer added control to actively avoid specific areas and objects in your home
- 30 percent wider unique Dual Multi Surface Rubber Brushes don't get tangled with pet hair; Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors; High Efficiency Filter traps 99 percent of mold, pollen and dust mite allergens; (Compared to Roomba 600 Series)
- Imprint Link Technology allows Roomba s9+ and Braava jet m6 robots to automatically clean in sequence; vacuuming and then mopping
- "Roomba, clean my kitchen”: Customize and control how you clean with the iRobot Home app, Alexa or the Google Assistant
In The Box:
- iRobot® Roomba® s9+ Robot Vacuum
- 1 Clean Base™ Automatic Dirt Disposal
- 2 Dirt Disposal Bags
- 1 North American Line Cord
- 1 Extra High-Efficiency Filter
- 1 Extra Corner Brush
- Retail box Dimensions: 16.52 x 19.63 x 15.75
- Box Weight: 26.5 lbs.
- Robot Weight: 8.15 lbs.
- Robot Dimensions: 12.25 inches width x 3.5 inches high
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Why Authorized Resellers and Authentic Accessories?
When you purchase an iRobot product, you are making an investment in your home. Purchasing Authentic iRobot products from Authorized Resellers is the only way to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment. Products purchased from an Unauthorized Reseller will not be covered or serviced by iRobot. For additional details, please view the PDF links in the technical specifications section.